Friday, June 13, 2008

Photo Sharing

Here is a picture of my husband and I
at Disney World - Spring Break 2005

EPCOT
Originally uploaded by booklady60123



I got a bit frustrated trying to use Flickr to upload this photo to my blog. The problem occured because I was already signed in to Blogger when I tried to do this. After many attempts, I realized I had to sign out of Blogger and sign back in through the Flickr link in order to grant access to Flickr. Other than that the process was easy. (I realize this is not a photo I took using the library camera but I have done that and uploaded photos before. Our camera was otherwise occupied and I wanted to get this finished!)

This would be a great way for the library to use the many pictures we take at programs and special events. It would be fun for the people who attended to see the photos and might even build an audience for upcoming events.

1 comment:

m91 said...

Good stuff, Tina. That's strange that you had to sign out of blogspot before you could sign in to Flickr. I wonder why that is...

Anyway, good job and keep up the good work.