Sunday, June 29, 2008

Social Media Networking

Today I explored social media networking. I signed up at GoodReads so I can keep track of books I've read and books I would like to read. Right now I keep little slips of paper around with favorite authors or titles I want to read when I have time. This site will be a great way for me to keep that information online in one place so I can throw out all the little pieces of paper! I think it will also be fun to share favorite reads with friends and find out what they have been reading, too. Here is a link to my bookshelves: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1282821

I found adding books read to be kind of addictive! I look forward to using this site more. The library could have suggested titles, let patrons add reviews, and so on.

No comments: